Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BMC


I realized that I have never posted any pictures of the hospital at which I work.  It is hard to get the feel of the place from a few pictures, but at least you can see what it looks like.
 
The main OR

A doctors office in the OR (it is a bit cleaner since I took over and the picture was taken!)

Pediatric Ward
An example of how everything is used again here in Ghana

The male medical ward
 

The "Clerks Office" a.k.a. Medical Records
 
The clean minor procedure room . . . here we do biopsies, mass removals, suturing, etc.
 
 Laboratory
 
 Dentist's office
 
The male surgical ward

 The "dirty" procedure room . . . I know that it does not look much different from the clean one, but we pretend the clean room is more sterile.

 Nurses' station

 IV solution

Main hospital hallway.  All of the wards come off of this hallway to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment