Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My New Home

Tonight I moved into my new house on the BMC campus.  The Corams (a volunteer family) and one of the porch boys, Thomas, were very kind to help me move.  I have not gained too much stuff since I have moved here, but I was surprised that I could not really fit everything back into my suitcases!  It is nice to finally in my own place and have a little bit more space.  I will be spending the next week cleaning and getting things arranged and unpacked.  It will be nice when it is all done and I am settled.


My house is a duplex.  I live on the left (when looking at it) with the white steps and a young couple T & Julia live on the right of the house.   

Our guard house.  The guards watch our house from 6pm until 6 am every night.

 Tree in front of my house





No comments:

Post a Comment