Sunday, June 23, 2013

Why in the world does my neck hurt?

In clinic the two most common symptoms that women complain about are waist and neck pain.  To this day I still do not really know what they are talking about when they say waist pain or what the cause of their waist pain is . . . but I have a pretty good idea what is causing their neck pain.  

Starting Young!

They will carry everything and anything on their heads.  In the hospital I once saw a patient caring her patient folder (basically a small notebook) on her head.  The best is when the patients are on IV fluid and ambulating they put the bag of fluids on their heads!


The girls start very young here carrying things on their heads and babies on their backs.
Comfort, one of the scrub nurses, bringing in a sterile instrument pack into the OR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment